Sunday, December 23, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


My gorgeous girls!!!

So, this is the first year Sierra understands Santa Claus and can anticipate presents, etc... I admit, I have shamelessly used the Santa Claus threat for about a month to keep her in line. I had high ideals of not doing that, but it was so easy and it worked so well, that I just couldn't help it. As part of the Santa Claus thing, I explained to Sierra that she has to leave cookies and milk out for Santa. So she made cookies all by herself. Well, she had help with the oven part, of course, and I read the recipe and told her which scoops to use to measure and I did the vanilla and the salt, but the rest of it, she did! She even learned to crack eggs :-) When she was done, she called grandma to tell her "I made cookies for Santa Claus and you can have some, but you can't eat them all because they're for Santa Claus"







2 comments:

Jen-Jen said...

Wow, way to go Sierra! I bet Santa will love your cookies! Hugs and kisses Aunt Jen-Jen

Megan said...

Wow! What a big girl! Hope your Christmas is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...