Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Long Time No Post

It's been over a week since I posted. And I have a good reason for that...

I'm over 37 weeks along now. That's full-term people. yee-haw.

Last week my back started bothering me off and on. Friday it blew up. Okay, not really, but it might as well have. Something was seriously, seriously wrong. I'm still not sure what, but it involved massive pain...to the point where having contractions was a relief.

Oh yeah, contractions. Still having those. Been over 2 weeks now since that started. I have basically stalled out at this point with each pregnancy (you know, about 5cm dilated and somehow NOT having a baby) and I'm just about convinced that my body won't labor past that point without my water breaking for some strange reason. That's actually a good thing since it's bought each baby a couple extra weeks of baking time, but it's not a whole lot of fun for mom.

By yesterday morning, I woke up to my back feeling normal (as normal as possible when you're carrying a 7-ish pound weight in your tummy). And, I found I had caught the head cold Josh and Sierra dealt with last week. Cause nothing compliments end of pregnancy exhaustion like sinus congestion, headache and fever.

And now, my back feels like it's flaring up again. The main suspects are either serious muscle issue or very minor kidney stone(s). I'm leaning towards muscle issue, but who knows. Whatever it is, it'll probably be better when baby girl decides to join us.

So, all in all, I've been a freakin' bowl of sunshine to be around. So I haven't blogged, because I learned many many years ago from a certain adorable bunny that "if you can't say somethin' nice, you shouldn't say nuffin' at all."

When I post again, it will probably be because I have newborn pictures to share, which we really do expect to happen any day now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...