Monday, December 15, 2008

An early Christmas goodie

Josh's brother has been here visiting...we all enjoyed spending time with him, it was a bit of an early Christmas present. After we dropped him off at the airport, Sierra's bottom lip started quivering and her eyes filled up with tears and she said, "I miss Uncle Coo, I'm upset". It was pitiful.

He introduced me to Pandora, which I can't believe I didn't know about before now! He also brought his nice camera, so we have lots of pictures to share....





Okay, these were actually with my cheap camera while we were waiting for Josh and his bro to get here, but whatever. This is the most snow I remember seeing in Texas in a long, long time. Unfortunately, we seem to be settling back into our "Falltering" pattern from last year---snow on wednesday, short sleeves by saturday, freezing rain and ice by tuesday. My poor, poor winter garden. At least the kids enjoy it though!



Sierra and Uncle Coo peeling 20 pounds of apples...I found another sale, so we made applesauce.




Playing at the park


Sedona's mad face (I admit it, she totally gets that from me)


Sedona getting her quilt that Aunt Jen-Jen made her



Talking to Santa Claus


Sedona swinging

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...