Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Roomba, roomba, room-ba!

I. Got. A. Roomba! A few weeks ago, we cleaned out for a garage sale and as part of that, we had some Waterford crystal to get rid of (hubby used to work for them years and years ago). We ended up listing the Waterford on ebay and made three times what we expected to get!!! We also had a 20% off coupon for Bed, Bath and Beyond, so last night we ran down there and picked up a roomba! Yay Roomba! I am not a good housekeeper. I'm beginning to believe I never will be. I just can't get motivated to do something that's just going to have to be done again the next day. To me, there is no sense of accomplishment and it's just depressing. Unfortunately, we have a dog that spreads hair and two small children that spread crumbs. In an ideal world, the whole house would be vacuumed every day. In reality....well, I could give a lot of excuses, but it just doesn't get done. NOW!!! I can program my Roomba to vacuum everyday for me! This morning, I answered work emails and gardened while vacuuming. ahhhhh........

1 comment:

TennZen said...

Color. Me. JEALOUS!!!

You'll have to blog a review post about how well it worked for you!

Of course, in my opinion, the fact that it relieves you of having to do that particular chore is the a-1 benefit that outweighs all others!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...