Sunday, February 21, 2010

Swag

Let's take a moment from our regularly scheduled programming to discuss SwagBucks. If you haven't heard of it yet, it's a site where you can earn free prizes just by doing your usual internet searches. Signing up is free and easy (and I get referral points if you use the link above). I just joined about a week ago and have already earned enough for a $5 amazon gift card. Once you join you can use the search bar at the SwagBucks website, or you can download the SwagBucks toolbar (which is what I did) and use it just like you'd use google. You'll randomly win SwagBucks for some of your searches. Most of the time when I win, it's 1 SwagBuck, but I've gotten up to 5 so far. You can also become a fan of SwagBucks on facebook and check in at the SwagBucks blog to find SwagCodes. These can be entered on the SwagBucks website (on the right hand side) and automatically give you SwagBucks. SwagBucks 2nd anniversary is coming up and it sounds like there will be SwagCodes for the taking in celebration, so now would be a good time to get started!

The one downside is that when you search through SwagBucks, it says the searches are powered by google and ask.com, but you do get a few "sponsored site" things coming up first. I don't have a problem scrolling through those in return for earning free stuff though. I like free stuff!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Thanks for reminding me I have this already. I have 129 bucks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...