Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flutterby Little Butterfly

Our butterfly "hatched" today! What's the real word for that? emerged? Anyways, I missed it coming out, but I got quite a few pictures while it hung around waiting for it's wings to unfurl and dry out :-)



In other news, Sedona really likes pears. I stuff one of those little mesh feeders full of them and she goes to town:


And Sierra has perfected the art of writing in mirror image! Don't worry, it's a normal developmental step, but still kinda freaky to see anyway! I know a lot of kids do this, but I think the whole writing right to left thing has quite a bit to do with her being left-handed as well:



And in the bestest news of all......Josh passed his pre-lims today!! He is officially a PhD candidate now and is on track to graduate in May or August of 2009. He had his orals today and he said (and acted like) it was absolutely NO FUN. But he passed!!! :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...