Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas is coming!

I just read an excellent blog post about preparing financially for Christmas. You should read it too. Especially if you're in my gift giving circle, because smaller, thoughtful gifts are fine and make me feel less guilty about not being able to spend a lot of money on you. Like she mentions, we have a "gift budget" that gets contributed to monthly and buys all the gifts all year long. We've managed to contain costs through birthdays and all that this year, but I'm staying home with the girls and Josh is finishing up grad school---the gift budget is no where near enormous ('cause, you know, food is more important). I'll give you a hint about what you're getting from us for Christmas---my sewing machine is very very busy lately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...