Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sierra's Birthday

Sierra's birthday is coming up and with the lack of swimming this summer (it's just not warm enough in Montana the vast majority of the time), she was determined to have a pool party. So I waited as long as I thought we could and then we did the party early (and it was still too cold! Probably should've done it one week earlier). I wasn't up to planning/hosting a big party, plus Sedona didn't get a party this year, so we kept it small and just invited her two best friends over to swim at the hotel pool. I think it's safe to say she had a good time.
The girls working on their ballerina sticker books at the end of the party


And I have to share this picture from earlier in the month. We attended a fundraiser for Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy at the local Ben & Jerry's and the girls had a great time running around chasing their friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...