Thursday, October 28, 2010

36 Weeks

I am officially, by all accounts, 36 weeks along today. It's a random day, but it means the risks of complications are so low that no doctor (that I know, anyway) would bat an eye at delivering me from here on out. So yay for that!

I had another check up with my midwife yesterday. This little girl must be as strong willed as her sisters because I'm 4cm and almost completely effaced, but she's hanging out and staying in there until SHE'S ready (just like they did). Everything else looked really good. I didn't gain any weight this week, but I've been gaining 2.5 pounds a week for several months and it's not unusual to stop gaining or even lose a little at the end of pregnancy. My blood pressure's still my non-pregnant normal, so that's good.

And the name game continues. We finally settled on a middle name, only to come up with another possible first name. So now we're trying to decide between our original first name and the new first name. It's beginning to look like even we won't know her name until she's born.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...