Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love It!!

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I'm a Wii addict. We did get the Wii (the very night I decided to have one) and my dad got us the Fit (muchas, muchas, muchas gracias and merci beau coup). I LOVE IT!! Okay, so pre-kids I would have been all hoity toity and purist about it and said you should get out and do the activities for real, but with two small children at home, I will TOTALLY take the ability to do a 5 minute step aerobics routine whenever I can carve it out of the day. I cannot emphasize enough how cool the Fit is. I especially like that it charts your progress each day and keeps up with how you're doing and the better you do, the more activities and levels you unlock, so it makes you want to keep doing more too. I am the Wii hula hoop queen in the house, but my abs are also killing me because of it! (that's a good thing ;-) My legs have been sore too from the ski jump and advanced step games. The regular games are good exercise too----my arms are sore thanks to my baseball addiction. Anyways, if you're looking to get/stay in shape and don't have time to get to the gym and can't handle running in 100 degree weather, I highly recommend the Wii Fit! To buy the console and the Fit, you're gonna spend $340, but that's less than a year at the gym!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're finding some ways to exercise! I love the Wii. I've only played baseball, golf, and bowling, though. They are super fun! Give the girls a kiss for me! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...