Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slight Understatement

Was browsing through news articles today and came across one about Caffeinated Moms. There is a quote in there from someone that goes: "I can definitely say without a doubt that I am addicted to caffeine, I need about four energy drinks, three cups of coffee and a six-pack of soda every day." I think addicted is a bit of an understatement! I thought I was addicted because I'm back to feeling like I need a coke everyday!

Not much going on around here today. Peaches are on sale $0.77/pound and they are actually good after a day hanging out in a paper bag. This is the first time in 3 years that we've been able to get good peaches, so we have stocked up--6 pounds already got made into jam. Bought another 22 pounds today and will be doing plain ol' canned peaches and spiced peaches tomorrow. The new canner is working out well, it's so nice to be able to do so many jars at once!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...