Thursday, December 2, 2010

Back in the Land of Snow and Ice

I can't believe so much time has passed since I posted. Since the last post, we stayed in Houston (without internet) for a week, then spent a week driving back to Montana. We arrived back at our "old new house" (as Sedona calls it) last night and we're trying to get unpacked, cleaned up, back into a routine, and ready for Christmas. It's a little weird, we will be on our own for Christmas this year, but I definitely feel like we need to go all out...the girls are old enough to enjoy it and it will be their first "white Christmas". So I will be putting up the tree, decorating, wrapping their presents all pretty (complete with ribbons and bows, which I never do), helping them with gingerbread houses, making cookies for Santa, and cooking a full on Christmas dinner, plus cinnamon rolls for breakfast. My husband just read this and groaned because he isn't yet aware of all of my plans.

And now that I'm back, I will be updating regularly again. There wasn't much to report when I was just sitting around waiting to have a baby, but now that I have a lot to do and a precious new baby to show off, look for daily (or, at least, near daily) posts again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...