Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Do You Ebate?

A few months ago, I found out about a website called Ebates. I don't know why no one had ever told me about this before! Ebates gives you a percentage back when you shop online. There are over 1000 stores you can shop at and get cash back. As an incurable skeptic, I wanted to spend some time getting all cozy with Ebates before I recommended it to anyone else. I signed up for my account (easy) and placed orders at Land's End and Children's Place. At the end of the quarter, I was sent a check for a percentage of those purchases, plus a $5 sign-up bonus. Money back on things I needed to buy anyway, yay! I've done all of my Christmas shopping online this year and when one of the stores I was buying from was listed on Ebates, I made sure to take advantage of the program. $13 has already cleared my account and when the rest go through, I imagine I'll end up with about $20 total. No, it's not a fortune, but it's $20 I wouldn't have had otherwise.

And for the holiday, Ebates is running a referral special. If you refer 5 people, you get $50. There are bigger rewards for more referrals. Each link to Ebates on this post is a referral link, so I get credit if you click from here and join. If 20 of you joined through my link, I would get a Flip camera, which would just make my year, especially since it's something that's already on my Christmas list anyway.

Disclosure: In case it wasn't obvious enough, clicking on any of the above links and joining Ebates will earn rewards for me. My opinion on Ebates is mine alone, which is why I didn't post about it until I had joined, made purchases, and received a check

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...