Friday, September 7, 2007

On the road again...

I got to ride my bike again for the first time since November :-D I just did a quick one mile loop just to do something, but it was oh so fun. Unfortunately bike riding is a little harder to plan out than jogging. Since Sedona can't go for bike rides for another 10 months or so, we can't go riding as a family. Jogging's a little easier b/c we can take both girls so Josh and I can run at the same time. I'm loving the Chariot--very smooth ride for the kiddos and Sedona is comfy in the infant sling. The only problem has been Sierra messing with Sedona, but it's easy enough to keep an eye on them. I'm not, however, liking the Strollometer. We haven't been able to get it to give us anywhere near an accurate reading. Either it says we've gone way farther than we have (like, twice as far), or it doesn't read at all. I'm gonna futz with it a little more tomorrow and if I can't get it working it's going back to the store or manufacturer or whoever will give me my money back.

Tomorrow begins temporary single parenthood part deux :-( Josh will be leaving WAY early in the morning to go to Colorado for a conference. He won't be back until late Tuesday night. I feel we'll survive the weekend, but I have no idea how I'm gonna get Sierra to school and Sedona and I to work on time Monday and Tuesday!!

1 comment:

patmurph12 said...

as per your strollometer issue, i also got double reading on speed/mileage. Manufacturer told me to angle sensor to make sure I only got just a single green light on sensor for every wheel rotation. My distances have been accurate ever since.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...