Friday, September 28, 2007

Susie Homemaker



Soon after I got married (when I took a much needed break from working for several months and didn't yet have kids), I learned to cook and one day realized I was becoming quite domestic, which was really scary at the time. I have since embraced it and can admit that a day of cooking or sewing is really just as fun as a night of drinks with the girls. And on the list of things that are good about life, homemade, hand kneaded bread dough has to be near the top of the list. Closely followed (of course) by homemade bread straight from the oven. Yeast and sticky doughs used to scare me, but now I love both. I recognize now that the dough that sticks to everything makes the most perfect, light dinner roll or cinnamon roll. Ahhhh.....bread.

Josh got some sides up on the shed today, I think roof goes on tomorrow??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...